Like so many women out there, I am a wife, mom, and do-it-all handyman, err- woman. I wanted to create a blog that can help us as women get back to what's really important. It's time to get priorities straight and make life better for ourselves and our families in these troubling times. I plan on having multiple pages to touch on each aspect of our lives- including what others expect of us, as well as the pressure we put on ourselves. I hope my posts will touch someone out there and help her days be sweeter!


Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Where it all starts...

Hello, ladies (and maybe gentlemen).

When I hear the phrase "the cup is half full" it has 2 meanings to me. The the standard of being optimistic, which I think the vast majority will agree with, is the first thing that comes to mind. But there is another to me. WE are the cups. Are WE half full or half empty? Are we constantly giving and giving and giving until our cup has gone past half to possibly empty? Or can we balance our lives and put some back in to make it half full or maybe....more?

In this blog, I will be researching and posting ways I feel are effective and relevant in our lives to help us be stronger as a whole person to take the pressures life throws us. I will focus on mind, emotion, and spirit on this page and body on the "You're A Babe" page. I will also be having pages for managing schedules, family activities, and emergency preparedness. If there is a subject you wish to learn more about or are just stumped (having tried all you know how to do, and need more suggestions), please let me know. I will do my best to help.

When we are armed with the right resources, knowledge, and strength to do what's right we can accomplish anything. People who know me know my mentality... bring it on!

My goal for all of us is to be FULL CUPS!

1 comment:

  1. Let me be the first to follow you. I look forward to reading your ideas... you have always been one to grab the bull by both horns and not let go till the bull is tamed! Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete